Saturday, February 19, 2005

Jonathan's Accident

I guess I wanted to talk about the show tonight- it went really well. We had a great time and the video footage will be amazing to have. They had six cameras, with a track, a couple of jibs (the long armed cameras), a fly camera (one of those guys on the crane... it was cool. Possibly going to air internationally with the" Live @Studio B" program with LeSea Broadcasting. That would be great, but I cant really talk about it now. It really doesnt seem to matter right now.
I just found out Jonathan ******, a friend and son of one of our elders at Otter Creek, was hit by a truck last night in New York City. He was walking across a street and was hit. He was hurt very badly and was in surgery for eight hours. He has no paralysis and no brain damage, but has lost so much blood that the doctors have said this week might determine whether he makes it or not. At this point I only know what i have heard from Holly- She told me and I seriously just dont know how to react...Jonathan is absolutely the golden boy of Otter Creek. You know him- the best looking, smartest, nicest, servant hearted guy who everyone and their dog loves. The kind of guy who im not sure i like at first because im not sure if he is for real. Well, he is, and Im really at a loss about this deal. He and I arent best buds or anything but I really look up to him. I keep feeling like- he has to be ok- hes Jonathan ******. I cant believe that God is done using him. He is absolutely amazing. Vanderbilt football player- perfect SAT scores, perfect grades, Missionary to Ukraine for a year, Accepted to Oxford for the Fall- He has got to be ok... right? I guess I just ask that you guys pray for him- Pray for his family- Pray for the Otter Creek family. This will be hard on everyone around there- no matter what happens. thanks- ill keep you all updated. Love you guys- TJ

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Oh my- will be prayin' T.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home