Wednesday, June 29, 2005

We miss you, Dante...


I am back. Back into the wide world of blogging- the BLOGOSPHERE, if you will. I stopped for a short while (five months) in order to properly mourn the death of my dog, Dante. He died last time I blogged, on easter. He was a rescue and was terrified of me, and I accidentally let him out when Holly was gone on a mission trip for a week. He ran and ran and ran and I ran after him- then he ran in front of a car, and it was over. Sad, sad day. I had to pick Holly up from the airport and tell her her dog was gone. He loved Holly... I mean LOVED her. Hated me. So, soon after, we adopted another cuddy little pound puppy, who, interestingly enough, was named TJ when Holly found him online. We named him Gus, short for Augustus, and we are often guilty of calling him "The Gusbuster."
The funny thing about Blogging is... there is not much worth talking about in my life these days. I have cut the touring down, fired my booking agent for the second time, working landscaping, and trying to get a publishing deal signed. Havent heard anything back from the publisher, other than he wants to make me an offer. Thought maybe he would call back...maybe not. Ill keep you posted.
COme back and read whats going on- Ill be blogging on a regular basis now- i promise. See yall- TJ

8 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger LoriLoo310 said...

Welcome back TJ! We miss you guys and hope you can come visit us again soon.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger mattr_pinson said...

woohoo, I had just about given up on you. Good to hear from you again.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger christine pinson said...

YEAH!!!! You're back! We miss yall and are so happy to be able to hear what's going on once again through your blog!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Yeah, TJ! I'm glad you're back from your blogging absence. I look forward to reading what's going on with you...even if it feels like nothing, it is something! Tell Holly hi!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger kentbrantly said...

TJ, you may think your life is boring. but trust me, other people will read about it. as evidence i offer my own experience of increased blogger activity this past week. i wrote one post defending my lack of blogging by asking the question "who reads this, anyway?" comments started coming out of the woodwork.
and besides that, you're famous in the Phillipines, and we all know that famous people lead fascinating lives.
glad your back online.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger bscarter said...

I'll pour out a little bit of my forty in tribute to tha dogg that done passed away. Peace.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your loss, but hopefully you'll find a lot to write about with the new member of the family, aka the gusbuster. my last pet was a cat named gus, and i would yell for him (also called the gusbuster) to come out for his beloved treats everyday. last year i lost him, too, which was more difficult for my sister, but now there are a pair of yorkies running rampant to take care of.

good to see some new bloggage on the site.

david

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Josh said...

thought maybe you vaporized. glad you didn't i have missed your ramblings...i'll book for you... :) come see me again. fuller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home